PT Stainless Steel Platforms: PT 315-10S
PT stainless steel platforms are durable industrial scales that are used to weigh heavy or oversized objects on a warehouse floor.
Ideal for weighing food products, chemicals, pharmaceuticals or mining materials, the PT stainless steel platform features an IP-66 rating for protection against water and dust. Dust-proof and waterproof load cells are sealed and boast an IP-67 rating.
An easy-to-clean grade 304 stainless steel pan is chemical resistant and can tolerate frequent washing, while the sleek brushed surface helps prevent the accumulation of food and dirt particles. The reinforced frame beneath the platform provides strength and support.
The PT stainless steel platform can be paired with an Adam indicator to provide enhanced features and functions such as animal weighing used for weighing livestock, dynamic applications for weighing chemicals that are in constant motion, and checkweighing for ensuring product standardisation.
For more information about the PT stainless steel platform, please contact us.
PT 315-10S Specifications
- 10000lb / 4500kg
- 2lb / 1kg
- Stabilization Time
- Pan Size
- 59.1"x59.1" / 1500x1500mm
- Power Supply
- Stainless steel
- Operating Temperature
- -10° to 40°C / 14° to 104°F
- Net Weight
- 244.6lb / 111kg
- Overall Dimensions
- 59.1"x59.1"x4.3" / 1500x1500x110mm (wxdxh)
- Display Digit Height
- 0" / 0mm
Features and Benefits
- IP66-rated for protection against water and dust
- Rugged stainless steel construction for ultimate durability
- Approximately three-meter/10-foot shielded cable
- Can be used with any Adam indicators
- Heavy-duty rubber feet ensure stability of unit