PT Platforms: PT 310-10 [GK]
PT industrial platform scales offer durability, quality construction and ease of use for weighing oversized or heavy objects on warehouse floors.
The PT features a large, steel base with a diamond plate surface, adjustable levelling feet and cable. Optional ramps facilitate loading and unloading heavy objects.
Adam offers a range of weight and counting indicators that can be combined with PT platforms, including the GK, GC and AE403 for expanded weighing applications that include checkweighing, parts counting and dynamic animal weighing.
For more information about our range of PT platform scales or associated indicators, please contact us.
AE402 Discontinued: PT models with AE402 indicators have now been replaced by the AE403.
PT 310-10 [GK] Specifications
- 10000lb / 4500kg
- 2lb / 1.0kg
- 4lb / 2kg
- Weighing Units
- g, kg
- External calibration
- Stabilization Time
- Pan Size
- 39.4"x39.4" / 1000x1000mm
- 4lb / 2kg
- Power Supply
- 12VDC 800mA adapter / Internal rechargeable battery
- Mild steel base
- Operating Temperature
- -10° to 40°C / 14° to 104°F
- Net Weight
- 140.6lb / 63.8kg
- Overall Dimensions
- 39.4"x39.4"x4.3" / 1000x1000x110mm (wxdxh)
- Display Digit Height
- 0.8" / 20mm
- Battery Life (Hours)
- California Residents
- Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Features and Benefits
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Diamond-plate surface for added grip
- Optional ramps facilitate loading and unloading
- Can be used with any Adam indicators
- Approximately five-meter/15-foot shielded cable
Here is a list of our available related products and suitable accessories: