Retail Weighing Scales
Simple to use, the Raven price computing scale is perfect for grocery stores and commercial retail environments. The Raven offers 40 PLU memories, which are accessible directly from the keypad for quick product recall.
- 6lb / 3kg to 60lb / 30kg
- 0.001lb / kg to 0.02lb / kg
The WBZ washdown retail scale features durable stainless steel housing and IP-66 rated waterproof housing, making it ideal for processing, preparing and packaging food. The backlit display provides weight, price per unit and total cost.
- 6lb / 3kg to 30lb / 15kg
- 0.002lb / 1g to 0.01lb / 5g
With large platforms, high capacities and grade 304 stainless steel pans, GFK and GFK-M checkweighing scales are ideal for demanding industrial use, including food processing and manufacturing tasks.
- 150lb / 60kg to 1320lb / 600kg
- 0.02lb / 0.01kg to 0.1lb / 0.05kg
Ideal for industrial settings, GBK and GBK-M checkweighing scales are the answer for businesses needing heavy-duty durability and speed.
- 15lb / 6kg to 300lb / 150kg
- 0.002lb / 1g to 0.05lb / 0.02kg
Retail Weighing Scales
Consumer confidence is the backbone of the retail industry; customers want to get what they pay for, and retailers want to ensure they're not giving away extra product. That's why merchants rely on Adam Equipment's retail scales for fast, efficient weighing in any sales transaction. Adam's retail scales offer features that make them ideal for measurement and sales in many types of establishments.
- Adam's approved bench scales and floor scales are simple to clean and feature removable stainless steel pans in a variety of sizes.
- Operating by AC adapter or rechargeable battery, Adam scales offer the portability needed in retail settings.
- Price computing scales provide an easy-to-read backlit display that is visible to both the user and customer.
- Adam Equipment's IP66-rated retail scales make cleanup simple, especially in food applications where frequent and thorough washing is required. When used to weigh cafeteria food sold by the ounce, produce sold by the pound at farm stands, or fish at open-air markets, scales must be cleansed and sanitized often. Adam's IP66-rated scales can withstand frequent cleaning needed in wholesale or retail establishments who sell bulk products, such as shampoo for showers in fitness facilities or fragrance oils used by small entrepreneurs to make scented candles.
Approved scales are mandatory in numerous types of industries. Adam's scales help companies increase efficiency, prevent revenue loss and ensure customer customer satisfaction by delivering accurate measurements for any business needing approved scales.
Retail professionals worldwide turn to Adam for weighing solutions that deliver speed, performance and value.