PT Stainless Steel Platforms: PT 310-10S
PT stainless steel platforms are durable industrial scales that are used to weigh heavy or oversized objects on a warehouse floor.
Ideal for weighing food products, chemicals, pharmaceuticals or mining materials, the PT stainless steel platform features an IP66 rating for protection against water and dust.
An easy-to-clean grade 304 stainless steel pan can tolerate frequent washing, while the sleek brushed surface helps prevent the accumulation of food and dirt particles. The reinforced frame beneath the platform provides strength and support.
The PT stainless steel platform can be paired with an Adam indicator to provide enhanced features and functions such as dynamic animal weighing used for weighing livestock and checkweighing for ensuring product standardisation.
For more information about the PT stainless steel platform, please contact us.
AE402 Discontinued: PT models with AE402 indicators have now been replaced by the AE403.
View the PT Stainless Steel Platforms with AE 403 Indicators
PT 310-10S Specifications
- 10000lb / 4500kg
- 2lb / 1kg
- 4lb / 2kg
- Weighing Units
- g, kg, lb, lb:oz, oz, N
- Stabilization Time
- Pan Size
- 39.4"x39.4" / 1000x1000mm
- 4lb / 2kg
- Power Supply
- Stainless steel
- Operating Temperature
- -10° to 40°C / 14° to 104°F
- Net Weight
- 136.6lb / 62kg
- Overall Dimensions
- 39.4"x39.4"x4.3" / 1000x1000x110mm (wxdxh)
- Display Digit Height
- 0" / 0mm
- California Residents
- Click here for Proposition 65 warning
Features and Benefits
- IP66-rated for protection against water and dust
- Rugged stainless steel construction for ultimate durability
- Approximately three-meter/10-foot shielded cable
- Can be used with any Adam indicators
- Heavy-duty rubber feet ensure stability of unit
Here is a list of our available related products and suitable accessories: