PT Platforms: PT 310-10 [AE402]
PT industrial platform scales offer durability, quality construction and ease of use for weighing oversized or heavy objects on warehouse floors.
The PT features a large, steel base with a diamond plate surface, adjustable levelling feet and cable. Optional ramps facilitate loading and unloading heavy objects.
Adam offers a range of weight and counting indicators that can be combined with PT platforms, including the GK, GC and AE402 for expanded weighing applications that include checkweighing, parts counting and dynamic/ animal weighing.
For more information about our range of PT platform scales or associated indicators, please contact us.
PT 310-10 [AE402] Specifications
- 10000lb / 4500kg
- 2lb / 1kg
- Weighing Units
- g, kg, lb, lb:oz, oz, N
- External calibration
- Stabilization Time
- Pan Size
- 39.4"x39.4" / 1000x1000mm
- Power Supply
- 12VDC 800mA adapter / Internal rechargeable battery
- Mild steel base
- Operating Temperature
- -10° to 40°C / 14° to 104°F
- Net Weight
- 136.6lb / 62kg
- Overall Dimensions
- 39.4"x39.4"x4.3" / 1000x1000x110mm (wxdxh)
- Display Digit Height
- 1.6" / 40mm
- Battery Life (Hours)
Features and Benefits
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Diamond-plate surface for added grip
- Optional ramps facilitate loading and unloading
- Can be used with any Adam indicators
- Approximately five-meter/15-foot shielded cable
Here is a list of our available related products and suitable accessories: